Notice at Collection
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California users may be entitled to certain notices and disclosures regarding the collection and use of their Personal Information. ACEA has extended these rights to ALL to all of our users, regardless of where they live. This page is intended to provide the Notice at Collection required under the CCPA.
- We put our members/users/customers first and believe you should have the utmost control over their data. This is why we choose to offer the CCPA rights to all of our users
- We do not sell Personal Information for monetary value, but we may disclose such information to third parties in such a way that may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA.
We sometimes pass user data along to:
- Support and marketing systems to enable us to provide useful information and support as part of our service
- Payment processors when necessary, to enable transactions and subscriptions
- Partners such as Aggregage, which allows us to provide our newsletter via ConnectedHealthPulse.com
- Analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) to effectively understand our membership and improve the product experience
- Third-party education sites when a user requests that we register them for a specific course"